God Bless America is an inspirational song that was performed beautifully by Kate Smith.  

God Bless America by Kate Smith

The first time I heard it was when my father brought me to a local Bronx bar named Timmy’s one Saturday afternoon in the early 70’s.  As I remember it, the Flyers were playing the Canadians on tv.  Before the game, Kate Smith sang God Bless America.  Even as a young boy I thought, “Wow!  That was good.”  My father told me, “The Flyers never lose when she sings.”   Between the song, the hockey game,  Pong, and Shuffleboard bowling, this is one of those nice memories of my childhood.

 Fast forward to today.  Today I read the Yankees will no longer play God Bless America by Kate Smith because she apparently sang an inappropriate song sometime in the 30’s, 40’s, or sometime in the distant past.  

Let me be clear.  God Bless America is a BEAUTIFUL song!  Kate Smith sang it beautifully!  This song with Kate Smith singing it should continue to be played at Yankee Stadium!  In fact, it’s so good we should make this song required listening for every grade school student - it can replace common core math.

Let me be even clearer.  The people who pressured the Yankees to stop playing this song are American hating malcontents.  Good, decent Americans need to standup to these haters and politely but firmly say “No more.”

These malcontents are like a cancer to a healthy body.  If you ignore cancer when it is small - it metastasize.  Before you know it, that small lump has destroyed the once healthy body.

Make no mistake about it.  These radical liberals are a cancer on our society.  They hate all that is good in America.  If it brings you happiness or pleasure - it brings them anger and irritation.  

They are slowly, but methodically destroying all that is good about America.









https://youtu.be/b1rKQReqJZg

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Supreme Court For Dummies